Monday, January 3, 2011

Thinking

   You always need time to think. To think of things that happened in your life, changes made and sometimes about the people around you. Life is strange when stuff happens that you don't want to happen. I like to think that everything happens for a reason and God knows exactly what he is doing. Its all in his hands. I believe that he is just testing us, to see if we can get through the harsh times in life. There will always be obstacles in our lifes. We just need to find a way to get through them (there is always a way).

 Well i've been thinking a lot lately about pretty much everything. I hate doing it because it brings up everything, good or bad. Its kinda annoying sometimes when you have time to think and the stuff you think is all crazy and you dont know if you  can really believe it. I like to think of the good things mostly. I just hope those can think of me too sometimes. I dont really have anymore words that I can say on this subject right now but i've gotten through some tough times. I've had a good friend that has taught me a lot. I hope the best for my good friend everyday and nothing less!  :)

3 comments: